• Any student in 10th or 11th grade who is interested in taking Cal U early Admit classes this summer please see the following information!

• Seniors please send senior quotes to Mrs. Fulks or Kaylee Marion ASAP!

• The Spanish Club is selling pepperoni rolls. See any member to purchase one!

• Summer work will again be offered through southwest training - See Mrs. Herold for more info!

Jingle Bells

Michael Pochron – Editor

More stories from Michael Pochron

A Final Farewell
May 24, 2017

The Jefferson-Morgan Leo Club will be ringing bells on Friday, December 14 for the Salvation Army. The Leo Club will be attended my their benevolent leader, Mrs. Huba, and they will be assisted by a school teacher, Mrs. Caffrey. All proceeds earned from bell ringing go directly into helping the less fortunate that are in need of help.

One small problem with bell ringing being this late in December is the weather. It is predicted to snow and be extremely cold in the afternoon with the temperature going down as the day goes on. All bell ringing participants are heavily recommended to wear some kind of warm winter clothing to be warm and cozy.

The students will be working in hour shifts starting right after school at 3:15pm and ending at 7pm. Mrs. Huba  said that bell ringing “helps spread holiday spirit while helping others” and “The students and I look forward to this year’s bell ringing.” If any Leo Club, National Honor Society Member or student that wants to show their holiday cheer wishes to help, sign ups are outside of Mrs. Huba’s door. Also if any person wants to help any family in need then please consider donating to the Salvation Army.

Michael Pochron, Editor

Michael Pochron is a senior and a second year Journalism student.

He actively participates in the Waynesburg Rifle Team and the J-M Marching Band as...

• Jingle Bells

Leo Club

New Leo Club Activities Coming Soon

• Jingle Bells

Leo Club

Leo Club

• Jingle Bells

Leo Club

New in Leo Club

• Jingle Bells

Leo Club

Leo Club

• Jingle Bells

Leo Club

Leo Club Lions

• Jingle Bells

Rocket Recap

JM Attends STEAM Competition

• Jingle Bells

2018-19

Sabrina Phillips Named Jefferson-Morgan Centennial Lions Club March Student of the Month

• 2018-19

Katelyn Orndoff Named Jefferson-Morgan Centennial Lions Club March Student of the Month

• Jingle Bells

School Spotlight

Greene County Reading Competition Set for May 14

• Jingle Bells

School Spotlight

Art Club Visits Mattress Factory

Jingle Bells