• Administration and Staff will be testing a morning enrichment schedule on a trial basis for two weeks!

• Congratulations to Alex Lange (4th place) and Jonathan Wolfe (5th place) on their wins during the Burgettstown Tournament!

• SENIORS - Baby pictures and quotes needed by January 25th! Send them to Mrs. Fulks

• There is a girls basketball game home against Mapletown on Monday, January 21st @6.

Jingle Bells

Michael Pochron – Editor

More stories from Michael Pochron

A Final Farewell
May 24, 2017

The Jefferson-Morgan Leo Club will be ringing bells on Friday, December 14 for the Salvation Army. The Leo Club will be attended my their benevolent leader, Mrs. Huba, and they will be assisted by a school teacher, Mrs. Caffrey. All proceeds earned from bell ringing go directly into helping the less fortunate that are in need of help.

One small problem with bell ringing being this late in December is the weather. It is predicted to snow and be extremely cold in the afternoon with the temperature going down as the day goes on. All bell ringing participants are heavily recommended to wear some kind of warm winter clothing to be warm and cozy.

The students will be working in hour shifts starting right after school at 3:15pm and ending at 7pm. Mrs. Huba  said that bell ringing “helps spread holiday spirit while helping others” and “The students and I look forward to this year’s bell ringing.” If any Leo Club, National Honor Society Member or student that wants to show their holiday cheer wishes to help, sign ups are outside of Mrs. Huba’s door. Also if any person wants to help any family in need then please consider donating to the Salvation Army.

Michael Pochron, Editor

Michael Pochron is a senior and a second year Journalism student.

He actively participates in the Waynesburg Rifle Team and the J-M Marching Band as...

• Jingle Bells

Leo Club

New Leo Club Activities Coming Soon

• Jingle Bells

Leo Club

Leo Club

• Jingle Bells

Leo Club

New in Leo Club

• Jingle Bells

Leo Club

Leo Club

• Jingle Bells

Leo Club

Leo Club Lions

• Jingle Bells

Editor's Corner

Kyle Jenner Creates New Blush, Bronzer, and Highlighter Formulas

• Jingle Bells

Editor's Corner

2019 National 4-H Beekeeping Essay Competition

• Jingle Bells

Showcase

SAFE2SAY Something

• Jingle Bells

Editor's Corner

Fake Diet Foods of 2019

• Jingle Bells

Editor's Corner

Exploring Abandoned Places

Jingle Bells