• Administration and Staff will be testing a morning enrichment schedule on a trial basis for two weeks!

• Congratulations to Alex Lange (4th place) and Jonathan Wolfe (5th place) on their wins during the Burgettstown Tournament!

• SENIORS - Baby pictures and quotes needed by January 25th! Send them to Mrs. Fulks

• There is a boys varsity basketball game home against Mapletown on Friday, December 18th @7.

Wellness Day

Back to Article
Back to Article

Wellness Day

Makenzie Wright, Editor-in-Chief

The school will be having a wellness day on October 31st, 2018 for all middle and high school students.

On this day, there will be a speaker presenting to all students about wellness and health during 1st period. 2nd period will consist of an apple crunch, in which students get to walk, and are provided with water and apples. Students will participate in their chosen event 3rd period.

During period 4 students will go to different tables in the school to learn about different things that affect ones health. Students are provided with a card, and when they go to each table, it is marked off of their card. If a student gets a mark from each booth, they can turn in their card for a chance to win a gift card!

Fifth period will be a meditation session with the 5th period teachers. Meditation will be lead by the teachers, as well as student council member volunteers. Students will then report to their 6th period class for 10 minutes before being dismissed, because the 31st is also the last day of the first nine weeks.

If you have any questions about the wellness day, please contact Mrs. Boyle in room 101 or Mrs. Fulks in room 208.

Makenzie Wright, Editor-in-chief

Makenzie Wright is a senior and a second year Journalism student, serving as an editor-in-chief.

Makenzie is a participant in both volleyball and basketball....

• Wellness Day

Showcase

SAFE2SAY Something

• Wellness Day

Showcase

Celebration of Kyle Cratty’s Life Planned for Thursday

• Wellness Day

Showcase

Waynesburg University Mock Crime Scene Day

• Wellness Day

Showcase

Enrichment Two Week Trial

• Wellness Day

Showcase

After School Tutoring

• Wellness Day

Showcase

Library Club Members Complete Hamilton Project

• Wellness Day

Showcase

School Blood Drive

• Wellness Day

Showcase

JM’s Drama To Visit E.L.F the Musical

• Wellness Day

2018-19

Joelle Pahanish Named Jefferson Morgan Centennial Lions Club December Student of the Month

• Wellness Day

2018-19

Jordan Hess Named Jefferson Morgan Centennial Lions Club December Student of the Month

Wellness Day