• Any student in 10th or 11th grade who is interested in taking Cal U early Admit classes this summer please see the following information!

• Seniors please send senior quotes to Mrs. Fulks or Kaylee Marion ASAP!

• The Spanish Club is selling pepperoni rolls. See any member to purchase one!

• Summer work will again be offered through southwest training - See Mrs. Herold for more info!

President of NHS

Savannah Saesan – Editor

More stories from Savannah Saesan

As National Honor Society President, Emma Frank works hard to make sure many things are done. She has a lot of responsibilities and jobs she does to make the organization a fun place to be.

Frank is in charge of planning activities for the organization, and being a leader of the group.

“I am planning a walk to benefit Monongahela Valley hospital. This is an exciting thing, because it is a project that involves all members of national honor Society, and also members of the community,” commented Emma.

Being the president of NHS, is a goal Emma has wanted to achieve ever since she was inducted.

“I’ve been hoping to be president since I was inducted into national honor Society. It is a goal that I have been working toward, and I am so grateful that this year, as a senior, I was able to achieve it,” said Emma.

Frank enjoys being the president of NHS, and loves being a part of the organization as well.

“I love being president of National Honor Society because it is such an honor. I feel like I am a part of something bigger than myself because we as a group, do a lot for the community and for the school,” stated Emma.

Emma enjoys NHS and all the activities that she is a part of or sets up. She likes being a leader in her community and helping others.

Savannah Saesan, Editor

Savannah Saesan is a junior and a second year Journalism student.

Savannah participates in volleyball, and basketball. She also volunteers at her church...

• President of NHS

National Honor Society

Light Up Night!

• President of NHS

National Honor Society

JM Light Up Night

• President of NHS

National Honor Society

Sponsor of NHS

• President of NHS

Leo Club

Jingle Bells

• President of NHS

National Honor Society

National Honor Society Insider

• President of NHS

National Honor Society

NHS is the Place to Be

• President of NHS

National Honor Society

High Standards

• President of NHS

Rocket Recap

JM Attends STEAM Competition

• President of NHS

2018-19

Sabrina Phillips Named Jefferson-Morgan Centennial Lions Club March Student of the Month

• 2018-19

Katelyn Orndoff Named Jefferson-Morgan Centennial Lions Club March Student of the Month

President of NHS