• The last day for for seniors is Thursday, May 23 2024.
  • There is a two hour early dismissal on the 24th for Memorial Day.
  • Graduation takes place on May 30th at 7:00 PM at Stanley Fowler Auditorium.
  • The last day of school is May 30th. Students are dismissed at 10 AM.
  • Close out all obligations before the last day of school: cafeteria, library, computer, and textbooks!
  • The first day of school for the 2024-2025 school year is August 21, 2024.

The Art of Indulegence

(Photo Credit via Pixexid)

Brownies and cookies are two beloved treats that have long been staples in the world of desserts, each with unique qualities and reasons to love.

Brownies, with their fudgy textures and rich chocolate flavors, are often considered decadent and indulgent. The butter, sugar, and cocoa combination creates dense, moist squares that can be enjoyed on their own. They can also be enhanced with nuts or caramel. Cookies on the other hand offer a variety of textures, like chewy or crispy. It depends on your personal preferences. There’s a versatility to cookies that allow for endless flavor combinations: the classic chocolate chip, to the concoction of white chocolate macadamia nut. 

Whether you prefer the gooey richness of a brownie or the satisfying crunch of a cookie, the desserts stay high on people’s radars; they even spark friendly debates between friends and family. Feel free to share your own opinion through the attached poll.

This poll has ended.

Which dessert do you like more: brownies or cookies?

Sorry, there was an error loading this poll.