• The last day for for seniors is Thursday, May 23 2024.
  • There is a two hour early dismissal on the 24th for Memorial Day.
  • Graduation takes place on May 30th at 7:00 PM at Stanley Fowler Auditorium.
  • The last day of school is May 30th. Students are dismissed at 10 AM.
  • Close out all obligations before the last day of school: cafeteria, library, computer, and textbooks!
  • The first day of school for the 2024-2025 school year is August 21, 2024.

Dog vs. Cats

Photo credit via (Pixabay)

Dogs and cats are both great pets to have. Both provide companionship and are great company. Some people like dogs, some like cats, and some like both.

Some cons of having a dog is responsibility. Dogs require a lot of time, attention, and care. They need to be fed, exercised, and groomed regularly. Plus, you have to make sure they are trained and socialized properly.  Another con is the cost. Owning a dog can be expensive with costs including food, grooming, vaccinations, and potential medical expenses. It can be a big commitment, but the love and companionship they bring make it all worth it.

Cats can be quite independent creatures, so they may not always seek out constant attention or affection like dogs do. Additionally, some people may be allergic to cats, which can cause discomfort or even severe reactions. Cats also have a tendency to scratch furniture or other household items if they are not provided with appropriate scratching posts. Lets not forget about the occasional hairballs they may leave around the house. We can’t forget about the litter box too. Owning a cat means dealing with a litter box, which requires regular cleaning and maintenance.  However, despite these cons, cats can bring so much joy and companionship to our lives.

Having a dog or cat can bring so much joy and happiness into your life. Dogs and cats can entertain themselves and they can be very calming with their presence and can provide a sense of relaxation and comfort. Both dogs and cats have a unique way of showing affection. They can be very loyal and can form strong bonds with their owners. Dogs and cats are man’s best friend.

Ultimately, whether you choose to have a cat, a dog, or both, they can bring so much love and happiness into your life. It is all about finding the pet that works with your lifestyle and preferences.

This poll has ended.

Which animal do you prefer ?

Sorry, there was an error loading this poll.