• The last day for for seniors is Thursday, May 23 2024.
  • There is a two hour early dismissal on the 24th for Memorial Day.
  • Graduation takes place on May 30th at 7:00 PM at Stanley Fowler Auditorium.
  • The last day of school is May 30th. Students are dismissed at 10 AM.
  • Close out all obligations before the last day of school: cafeteria, library, computer, and textbooks!
  • The first day of school for the 2024-2025 school year is August 21, 2024.

Personalized Learning Time—Time for Yourself!

(Photo Credit via flickr.com)

Personalized Learning Time–or PLT, gives students the opportunity to learn new skills, have fun, or just have time to study. PLT takes place over the full week at Jefferson Morgan High School, grades 9-12, and it allows students to choose what they want to do over said week.

There are a multitude of choices to choose from for PLT, thus giving students free reign over what they want to learn on a specific day. Some examples are Mr. McGrath’s Vinyl Hour, where students listen to a vinyl album for an hour, or Mrs. Pierce’s Audiobooks and Podcasts, where students listen silently to an audio book or podcast. Students may sign up for these activities on the Flextime Manager app or website at flex.securly.com. Overall, there’s a great variety of activities that students can choose from, allowing them to try things they may have never thought of or gotten to try before.

If you have any questions regarding PLT, you may contact either Mr. Loring at [email protected], or Mrs. Herold at [email protected].