• The last day for for seniors is Thursday, May 23 2024.
  • There is a two hour early dismissal on the 24th for Memorial Day.
  • Graduation takes place on May 30th at 7:00 PM at Stanley Fowler Auditorium.
  • The last day of school is May 30th. Students are dismissed at 10 AM.
  • Close out all obligations before the last day of school: cafeteria, library, computer, and textbooks!
  • The first day of school for the 2024-2025 school year is August 21, 2024.

LEO Club

(Photo Credit via Wikimedia Commons)

Jefferson Morgan High School’s LEO Club encourages students to help out their community by volunteering for various roles across the county. Their current President is Jenna Cyr; their current Vice President is Lacey Ryan; and their Secretary/Treasurer is Adysan Kern.

The LEO Club currently has upcoming meetings on the following dates: March 12, April 9, and May 14.

The LEO Club will be participating in Random Acts of Kindness Week, which is next week; at least two students are needed as helpers for Ms. Huba. Furthermore, Math Madness is taking place on March 7 from 6–8 p.m.; at least five members of the LEO Club are needed to face paint during the event.

Additionally, LEO Club members will be participating in the calendar party at Revivial on Main. At least 8 members are needed; said students will help set up tables, sell raffle tickets, and clean up tables.

Members can sign up for any of these events by going to Ms. Huba herself or via a classroom comment on Google Classroom. For more information about the LEO Club, visit Ms. Huba or contact her via email at [email protected].