• The last day for for seniors is Thursday, May 23 2024.
  • There is a two hour early dismissal on the 24th for Memorial Day.
  • Graduation takes place on May 30th at 7:00 PM at Stanley Fowler Auditorium.
  • The last day of school is May 30th. Students are dismissed at 10 AM.
  • Close out all obligations before the last day of school: cafeteria, library, computer, and textbooks!
  • The first day of school for the 2024-2025 school year is August 21, 2024.

Where to Buy the BEST Bathing Suit: A Comprehensive Guide!

(Photo Credit via Spoonflower)
(Photo Credit via Spoonflower)

In the summer swimming is the most RELAXING and fun thing to do, so here are the top five places to buy swimsuits online this summer!

• Victoria’s Secret 

If you’re looking for bright, and unique bathing suits this is the place for you!  I got a bathing suit from here and it was very nice quality especially if you are looking for a little less coverage. The bathing suits range from $17-$45.

• Amazon

Amazon is known for a lot of things, but I wouldn’t have expected them to have such cute options. There are many different prints and a lot of modest options. The prices range from $20-$100 varying on what size or type.

• Shein 

In complete honesty Shein is a hit or miss website. I’ve gotten plenty of bathing suits from there and although they are cheap, some are not the best quality. The colors and types of bathing suits are super cute and I have gotten bathing suits that are good as well. The prices range from $3-$30.

• Target

Target has the absolute cutest bathing suits ever. If you like a print but want more coverage on a type of bottom, they have it! They are super good quality and nice bathing suits. But since everyone is now finding out about the bathing suits the prices are a little steep. The prices range from $15-$35.

Regardless, all these websites have absolutely adorable bathing suits to make you look good this summer!