• The last day for for seniors is Thursday, May 23 2024.
  • There is a two hour early dismissal on the 24th for Memorial Day.
  • Graduation takes place on May 30th at 7:00 PM at Stanley Fowler Auditorium.
  • The last day of school is May 30th. Students are dismissed at 10 AM.
  • Close out all obligations before the last day of school: cafeteria, library, computer, and textbooks!
  • The first day of school for the 2024-2025 school year is August 21, 2024.

Among The Stars!

(Photo Credit via Jefferson-Morgan School District)

On Saturday, May 4th, 2024 Jefferson-Morgan School District is hosting their annual Prom!

Mr. Corbett and Mrs. Fulks are in charge of Prom and have so many surprises up their sleeve. This event is at Julian’s Catering & Banquet Facility from 6:00 PM until 10:00 PM. Students are not allowed to leave at any time they want to. The earliest you can leave the building is 9:30 PM. Tickets are $60 each and Grand March starts at 4:30 PM. If you have friends and family who would like to come early to Grand March, have them buy the pre-sale tickets that are $3. It is $1 admission without pre-sale.

“I’m so excited to dance for 3 hours”, Lizzy Corbett says.

Food is provided at the event as well as a dance floor to boogie all night long. A photo booth is provided as well to make sure you get all your memories on your phone! Some picture-perfect places for prom pictures are near Julian’s Catering, for example, W & J College has a beautiful campus and is located 5 minutes from the event. Have so much fun Jefferson-Morgan High School students!

Graice Putran says, “I’m so excited for the food!”