Kratty and Kovach Named 2019 Prom King and Queen

Back to Article
Back to Article

(Photo Credit Via Mr. Robinson)

(Photo Credit Via Mr. Robinson)

(Photo Credit Via Mr. Robinson)

(Photo Credit Via Mr. Robinson)

Madison Kovach, Editor-in-Chief

On Saturday, May 4th, the 2019 Jefferson-Morgan Black & Bling themed Prom was held.

Grand March, which is a tradition for Prom was held at 4:30 in the high school auditorium. After all the students attending prom had been announced and had walked across the stage, the prom court was announced. The prom court is consisted of three junior boys who are attending prom and three junior girls who are attending prom. The 2019 Prom court consisted of junior Keaton Kratty, junior Louie Debolt, junior Cole Tretinik, junior Caitlyn Dugan, junior Alicia Johnston, and junior Madison Kovach.

The 2019 king, voted on by all students in 9th-12th grade, was Keaton Kratty and the 2019 queen, voted on by all students in 9th-12th grade was Madison Kovach! The two were crowned by 2018 prom queen, Carrington Teasdale!

The 2019 Black & Bling Prom was held at the Lakeview Golf Resort in Morgantown, West Virginia from 6:00 p.m. until 10:00 p.m.! Music was provided by DJ Stevie Spin. Students were served a buffet style dinner consisting of sliders, salmon, and a mac’and’cheese bar! Students were also given bow tie and crown decorated favors to set off the night, students never left the dance floor!

Congratulations to both king and queen, and a huge thank you goes out to junior class sponors Mrs. Moore and Mrs. Shrader for arranging the 2019 Black & Bling Prom!