• The last day for for seniors is Thursday, May 23 2024.
  • There is a two hour early dismissal on the 24th for Memorial Day.
  • Graduation takes place on May 30th at 7:00 PM at Stanley Fowler Auditorium.
  • The last day of school is May 30th. Students are dismissed at 10 AM.
  • Close out all obligations before the last day of school: cafeteria, library, computer, and textbooks!
  • The first day of school for the 2024-2025 school year is August 21, 2024.

Nor’easter Cuts Power and Kills Many

A Nor’easter brought heavy snows and strong winds to parts of the Northeast, causing several deaths and hundreds with lost power. 

Wind gusts topping 40 mph went across the Northeast region in the middle of the week, downing trees and branches, multiple cases of people having devastating damages to their personal belongings. Two people in Pennsylvania were killed by impact of trees falling onto their cars and trucks, also while an 82-year-old woman was killed in Collegeville when her car was crushed by a huge tree. A 70-year-old man was killed too by a tree falling onto his car in Delaware County and was later pronounced dead on the scene from impact . In New York, Cathy Tusiani, the wife of a New York Yankees executive, died when her car was struck by a falling tree in Armonk. As of Friday morning, more than 300,000 homes and businesses remain without power in Maine and New Hampshire combined.

The widespread outages leave many without indoor heating as the storm blankets the region with snow, toppling trees and power lines and making travel difficult.