• They are extending the deadline for the Solar Pageant scholarship opportunity to May 30, 2019.

• All senior grades are due on Wednesday, May 22nd. The last day for seniors is Thursday, May 23rd.

• Any girl intersted in running for Greene County Fair Queen 2019 should turn in their applications before June 1st!

• The reading competition will take place on Tuesday, May 14th. Members will be out of class all day.

Terror Happening Everywhere

Gavin Teasdale- Editor

More stories from Gavin Teasdale

Red Cross Rockets
March 22, 2018
Back to Article
Back to Article

Terror Happening Everywhere

New York Attack

New York Attack

New York Attack

New York Attack

Sayfullo Saipov is accused of using a rented Home Depot truck to run down New York pedestrians Tuesday. Saipov had a printout of an ISIS flag in his car and left behind handwritten notes pledging his loyalty to the Islamic State. Saipov not only pledged his loyalty to the Islamic state, but is not even a U.S. citizen and is from Uzbekistan.

Saipov, who was shot by police, was taken into custody and remained hospitalized. Eight people died in the attack and 11 were injured. Saipov was an Uber driver who had passed a background check.

Incidents such as this one are occurring more frequently in the United States.   Innocent civilians are targeted.   Police say this was act of terror and meant to break our spirit. Many other countries like Germany, France, and Britain had incidents like this occur dealing with terror attacks in a vehicle.

Gavin Teasdale, Editor

Gavin Teasdale is a Senior and a second year Journalism student.

Gavin participates in many things but the main thing he participates in is wrestling....

Terror Happening Everywhere