• The last day for for seniors is Thursday, May 23 2024.
  • There is a two hour early dismissal on the 24th for Memorial Day.
  • Graduation takes place on May 30th at 7:00 PM at Stanley Fowler Auditorium.
  • The last day of school is May 30th. Students are dismissed at 10 AM.
  • Close out all obligations before the last day of school: cafeteria, library, computer, and textbooks!
  • The first day of school for the 2024-2025 school year is August 21, 2024.

Gage Haywood Named Jefferson-Morgan Centennial Lions Club January Student of the Month

Jefferson-Morgan Centennial Lion Club has selected Gage Haywood as its student of the month for January.  Gage is the grandson of Joyce Kelly, and the son of Tasha Loar and Robert Harden of Jefferson, Haywood is a senior at Jefferson-Morgan High School.  He attends Greene County Career and Technical Center where he studies electrical occupations.

Haywood participates in the Big Brothers Big Sisters program.  He is a member of the baseball team.  Haywood is a former member of the Rocket band.

Haywood is an honor roll student, a recipient of the President’s Education Award, and has been recognized as student of the quarter twice.  He has also earned a ten-hour OSHA certification.

After graduation, Haywood will attend Penn Commercial to earn his electrician’s license.