• The last day for for seniors is Thursday, May 23 2024.
  • There is a two hour early dismissal on the 24th for Memorial Day.
  • Graduation takes place on May 30th at 7:00 PM at Stanley Fowler Auditorium.
  • The last day of school is May 30th. Students are dismissed at 10 AM.
  • Close out all obligations before the last day of school: cafeteria, library, computer, and textbooks!
  • The first day of school for the 2024-2025 school year is August 21, 2024.

The First Ever Turkey Trot!

(Photo Credit via pixy.org)

On November 5, 2023, the first ever Turkey Trot will take place at Parker Field. Registration will be from 12:00 PM – 12:30 PM, and the walk will commence at 1:00 PM, and awards will be held at 3:00 PM.

This first-ever Turkey Trot will entail walking a few laps around the football field. One may walk as much or as little as one likes; for adult registration, it is $10 and $5 for children. Additionally, after registering, each participant will be given a snack bag as a complimentary item, as well as a chance to win one of the various raffle bags that will be present at the Turkey Trot; each participant may purchase more chances for the raffle bags at the concession stand. The JM RLL class will also be selling adult-sized mid-calf running socks for $9 as well as a Turkey Trot medal for $7. These payments can either be made with cash or through a check payable to the JM RLL Class.

For more information about the Turkey Trot, go to Mrs. Fulks or ask a student that is currently enrolled in the RLL class.