• They are extending the deadline for the Solar Pageant scholarship opportunity to May 30, 2019.

• All senior grades are due on Wednesday, May 22nd. The last day for seniors is Thursday, May 23rd.

• Any girl intersted in running for Greene County Fair Queen 2019 should turn in their applications before June 1st!

• Graduation will be held on May 30th, 2019 in the Stanley Fowler Auditorium.

Tampa Manhunt

Dennis Garrett – Editor

More stories from Dennis Garrett

There has been a massive manhunt for an alleged serial killer. One of the three victims father wants anyone to speak up if they know anything. Two males and a female were killed.

Monica Hoffa’s body was found on October 13 in a vacant lot in the quiet Seminole Heights neighborhood of Tampa. Residents of the area said that the other two bodies were found about a mile from Monica’s body.The victims were all killed in the same week. The Tampa Police Department believe that these murders were connected. Police have said that the shooting were linked by proximity and time frame.

“I know people are afraid. I know people are worried that they’ll be next”, said by Kenny Hoffa. “But people need to speak up and identify this guy so we can get him off the streets”, said by Kenny Hoffa. The police have not found a motive to the suspects shootings. It seems that the victims didn’t know each other and they weren’t robbed.

Monica would spend a lot of time with interpreting to her mother that is death. She was walking to her friends house when she was gunned down by an unknown suspect. These murders have really put a edge on the Seminole Heights Community. They haven’t found the killer yet, but they are trying their best to track him down.

“I hope they find this dude and that they serve him a long time in prison”, said by Gavin Teasdale. “I hope they get a better understanding of who the suspect is”, said by Gavin Teasdale.

Dennis Garrett, Editor

Dennis Garrett, is a Senior and a second year Journalism student.

Garrett is apart of the Drama Club and he's also an editor for the Rocket Reporter....

• Tampa Manhunt

News

Police Officers Shot After Responding to Domestic Violence Call

• Tampa Manhunt

News

Night in the Lights

• Tampa Manhunt

News

North Korea Facing Great Aftershocks of Hydrogen Bomb

• Tampa Manhunt

News

Liangelo Ball gets Busted

• Tampa Manhunt

News

Triple ARBA Show

• Tampa Manhunt

News

Carl Sargeant Incident

• Tampa Manhunt

News

Veterans Day Program

• Tampa Manhunt

News

Election Day in Greene County

• Tampa Manhunt

News

Kansas City Causes Chaos

• Tampa Manhunt

News

Winter Sports

Tampa Manhunt