• They are extending the deadline for the Solar Pageant scholarship opportunity to May 30, 2019.

• All senior grades are due on Wednesday, May 22nd. The last day for seniors is Thursday, May 23rd.

• Any girl intersted in running for Greene County Fair Queen 2019 should turn in their applications before June 1st!

• The reading competition will take place on Tuesday, May 14th. Members will be out of class all day.

Sadie Fowler- Athlete Biography

Dennis Garrett – Editor

More stories from Dennis Garrett

Sadie Fowler is a senior and a member of the softball team.

Sadie has been playing Softball for 12 years, and enjoys playing with her teammates throughout the past few years.

A goal that she has set for herself is to play her heart out every game since it’s her last year.

Sadie’s best memory is going to Myrtle Beach two years ago and being able to play in the warm weather for five days.

“I think the best thing about Softball is the bond you make with your teammates. The bond is irreplaceable.”

Sadie starts at left field and also pitches.

She also has high hopes for the team and believes that they’ll be better than last year.

“I think we have great coaches. All of them know the game very well and they want all of us as a team to improve during the season.”

Some advice she has for the upcoming freshman to not be afraid of the upperclassmen or the coaches; the team is one big family.

Dennis Garrett, Editor

Dennis Garrett, is a Senior and a second year Journalism student.

Garrett is apart of the Drama Club and he's also an editor for the Rocket Reporter....

Sadie Fowler- Athlete Biography