• The last day for for seniors is Thursday, May 23 2024.
  • There is a two hour early dismissal on the 24th for Memorial Day.
  • Graduation takes place on May 30th at 7:00 PM at Stanley Fowler Auditorium.
  • The last day of school is May 30th. Students are dismissed at 10 AM.
  • Close out all obligations before the last day of school: cafeteria, library, computer, and textbooks!
  • The first day of school for the 2024-2025 school year is August 21, 2024.

Your Home for Wings, Beer, Sports!

(Photo Credit via flickr.com)

Summer is on its way and Buffalo Wild Wings will become more of a hit once everyone is on summer break! Here are the top 3 healthiest food options on the menu.

The third healthiest option on the Buffalo Wild Wings is the Sante Fe Salad. There is grilled chicken breast, corn, jalapenos, and avocado. Grilled chicken means less bad fats and avoids losing those nutrients when cooking. The corn helps promote nerve health and adds a veggie to your salad other than the lettuce. Jalapenos help add a spice to your bowl and help with weight loss. Avacado has 20 different vitamins and minerals which improve health.

The second healthiest on the menu is the Classic Chicken Wrap. Its ingredients are grilled chicken breast, lettuce, tomato, tortilla, and salsa. It has a grilled chicken breast which reduces butter intake and is a healthier option. Lettuce is rich in antioxidants and also prevents bone loss. Tomato helps improve heart health and improves skin health. Salsa improves hydration and has great stability in blood sugar. The wrap is made for a meal so it won’t be a salad.

Coming number one on the menu at Buffalo Wild Wings is Grilled Chicken tenders known as “Naked Tenders”. This also has a side of celery and carrots. Instead of getting extra sides, you can have the special sauces that are used for the tenders.

Enjoy your food at Buffalo Wild Wings the healthy way!