• The last day for for seniors is Thursday, May 23 2024.
  • There is a two hour early dismissal on the 24th for Memorial Day.
  • Graduation takes place on May 30th at 7:00 PM at Stanley Fowler Auditorium.
  • The last day of school is May 30th. Students are dismissed at 10 AM.
  • Close out all obligations before the last day of school: cafeteria, library, computer, and textbooks!
  • The first day of school for the 2024-2025 school year is August 21, 2024.

Concerts at The Pavilion at Star Lake

(Photo Credit via Weirton Daily Times)

Multiple concerts are taking place at The Pavilion at Star Lake in Burgettstown, Pennsylvania throughout the summer and into the fall. Just recently, Live Nation hosted a $25 concert ticket week where people where able to get tickets to multiple concerts for just $25 each, with many of these concerts being at Star Lake.

I took advantage of this offer. I got tickets to see Slipknot on August 7th and Staind & Breaking Benjamin on September 10th. Numerous of other concerts are taking place here as well. Through May and September, many big acts like Noah Kahan, Imagine Dragons, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Hozier, and Dan + Shay are playing here. And if you really wanted to, you could see Kidz Bop Kids live on August 16th!

The Pavilion at Star Lake is one of the biggest and best concert venues in the Pittsburgh area. It holds a capacity of over 19,000 and has a massive lawn area where you have a wide area to chose your concert seating.