• The last day for for seniors is Thursday, May 23 2024.
  • There is a two hour early dismissal on the 24th for Memorial Day.
  • Graduation takes place on May 30th at 7:00 PM at Stanley Fowler Auditorium.
  • The last day of school is May 30th. Students are dismissed at 10 AM.
  • Close out all obligations before the last day of school: cafeteria, library, computer, and textbooks!
  • The first day of school for the 2024-2025 school year is August 21, 2024.

Make The Summer Yours

Pai-Shih Lee
(Photo Credit via Flickr)

As summer approaches, the allure of the open road becomes irresistible, beckoning those interested in adventuring to embark on memorable road trips. Whether you’re planning a cross-country journey or a weekend getaway, having the right essentials can make all the difference in ensuring a smooth and enjoyable trip. Start with a reliable vehicle check-up: ensure your car’s oil is changed, tires are properly inflated, and all fluids are topped off. A well-maintained car not only prevents breakdowns but also improves fuel efficiency, making your trip safer and more economical.

Packing wisely is another crucial aspect of a successful road trip. Create a checklist that includes must-haves such as a first aid kit, flashlight, and basic tools for emergencies. Comfort items like neck pillows, blankets, and reusable water bottles can significantly enhance your travel experience. Don’t forget to stock up on healthy snacks and drinks to keep everyone energized and hydrated. Having a cooler with fresh fruit, sandwiches, and plenty of water can save time and money, reducing the need for frequent stops.

Entertainment and navigation are key to keeping everyone happy on the road. Equip your car with a GPS or ensure your smartphone maps are updated for accurate directions. Bring along a mix of music playlists, audiobooks, and podcasts to keep passengers entertained. Classic road trip games and a good book can also provide enjoyable distractions during longer stretches.

With these essentials in tow, your summer road trip is set to be a memorable adventure filled with fun, relaxation, and discovery. The important thing is to have fun and enjoy your time away from home.