• The 2020-2021 Kindergarten Pre-Registration Form is now available!
  • Jefferson-Morgan Virtual Challenge 5 Hobbies is due to Mrs. Fulks via email by May 25th
  • Make sure you do your FIDS 30,31,32 by Friday!
  • Flexable Friday's will be for any student who needs to make up their work for the week! The work is due at 12 A.M.

Mari Rose Bowden Named Jefferson-Morgan Centennial Lions Club April Student of The Month

(Photo Credit Via Mari Rose Bowden)

Jefferson-Morgan Centennial Lions Club has selected Mari Rose Bowden as its student of the month for April.

A daughter of Theresa and Jim Bowden of Clarksville, Bowden is a senior at Jefferson-Morgan High School where she maintains a 3.2 GPA.

Bowden has attended Greene County Career and Technology Center for three years, and she is enrolled in the Health Assistant program.  She is Vice President of HOSA. Bowden is also the Pennsylvania Western Regional Vice President for PennHOSA.

She serves her community as a volunteer firefighter/EMT (in training) for the Clarksville Volunteer Fire Department. She is CPR certified, HIPAA certified, OSHA certified, and First Aid certified.

After graduation, Bowden will attend Waynesburg University to study nursing.

Photo of Madison Kovach
Madison Kovach, Chief Editor

Madison Kovach is a senior and a fourth year journalism student.

Kovach is a member of the school's Library Club, Drama Club, Art Club, Leo Club, and...

• Gavin Ostrich Named Jefferson-Morgan Centennial Lions Club April Student of The Month

2019 - 2020 Jefferson-Morgan Centennial Lions Club Student of the Month

Gavin Ostrich Named Jefferson-Morgan Centennial Lions Club April Student of The Month

• (Photo Credit Via Rachel&Brandyn Photography)

Kambrieigha Dudas Named Jefferson-Morgan Centennial Lions Club March Student of the Month

• (Photo Credit Via Lifetouch Photography)

Elijah Saesan Named Jefferson-Morgan Centennial Lions Club March Student of the Month

• Autumn Gustovich Named Jefferson-Morgan Centennial Lions Club February Student of the Month

Autumn Gustovich Named Jefferson-Morgan Centennial Lions Club February Student of the Month

• Bria Jamison Named Jefferson-Morgan Centennial Lions Club February Student of The Month

Bria Jamison Named Jefferson-Morgan Centennial Lions Club February Student of The Month

• Lilian Ladisic Named Jefferson-Morgan Centennial Lions Club January Student of The Month

Lilian Ladisic Named Jefferson-Morgan Centennial Lions Club January Student of The Month

• Haley Guty Named Jefferson-Morgan Centennial Lions Club January Student of the Month

Haley Guty Named Jefferson-Morgan Centennial Lions Club January Student of the Month

• (Photo Credit Via Tracy Ozohonish)

Abigail Ozohonish Named Jefferson-Morgan Centennial Lions Club December Student of The Month

• (Photo Credit Via Life Touch Photography)

Randi Agnew Named Jefferson-Morgan Centennial Lions Club December Student of the Month

• (Photo Credit Via CoKo Photography)

Madison Kovach Named Jefferson-Morgan Centennial Lions Club November Student of The Month