• The last day for for seniors is Thursday, May 23 2024.
  • There is a two hour early dismissal on the 24th for Memorial Day.
  • Graduation takes place on May 30th at 7:00 PM at Stanley Fowler Auditorium.
  • The last day of school is May 30th. Students are dismissed at 10 AM.
  • Close out all obligations before the last day of school: cafeteria, library, computer, and textbooks!
  • The first day of school for the 2024-2025 school year is August 21, 2024.

Sweater Weather Season

(Photo Credit via Freerange Stock)

With fall’s arrival comes a new wave of fashion trends. As you transition from the carefree days of summer to the cozy embrace of autumn, it’s time to talk about what’s hot in the world of fall fashion. So, ditch the flip-flops and shorts and dive into the delightful array of styles awaiting us this season.

When we think of fall fashion, the first image that often comes to mind is a warm, comfy sweater. And this year, oversized, chunky knit sweaters are in vogue. They aren’t just for warmth; they’re a fashion statement. Pair them with skinny jeans or leather pants for a chic yet relaxed look. Fall is typically synonymous with earthy tones like deep greens, rich browns, and warm beiges. But this year, don’t be afraid to add a pop of color to your outfit. Vibrant shades of red, mustard, and cobalt blue can infuse life into your wardrobe, making you stand out in the crowd. Fashion is cyclical, and the ’90s and ’70s are making a strong comeback. Raid your local thrift stores for high-waisted jeans, oversized blazers, and vintage band tees. Not only will you be on-trend, but you’ll also be giving a second life to pre-loved garments.

In a world filled with uncertainty, fashion allows us to express ourselves and find comfort in our choices. So, as we embark on this autumn journey, embrace the beauty of fall fashion and take the opportunity to reinvent our wardrobes while staying true to our unique tastes. After all, fall is the season of change, and it’s the perfect time to refresh your style with warmth, color, and a touch of sustainability.