• The last day for for seniors is Thursday, May 23 2024.
  • There is a two hour early dismissal on the 24th for Memorial Day.
  • Graduation takes place on May 30th at 7:00 PM at Stanley Fowler Auditorium.
  • The last day of school is May 30th. Students are dismissed at 10 AM.
  • Close out all obligations before the last day of school: cafeteria, library, computer, and textbooks!
  • The first day of school for the 2024-2025 school year is August 21, 2024.

Student Reaction to Teen Expo at Jefferson-Morgan

(Photo Credit via Mrs. Ardeno)

The SADD Club’s Teen Expo was held at the Jefferson-Morgan gymnasium.

“I loved the drunk car simulator,” says Alexis Burkett

Overall, there had been a very big turnout. A fan favorite station was the temporary tattoos where students had put tattoos all over. The event was from 8:30am – 11am starting with the freshman. Before entering the gym the students were given a review sheet to fill out while at the expo. Students were also given a card to get stamps from stations. You only needed 6 stamps to enter the giveaway provided by State farm.

Adysan Kern said,  “I thought it was so funny seeing people doing challenges with the drunk goggles.”

About 15 people won various different gift-cards for different places. The PennDot truck was also a big hit by the students. After the expo SADD members went and took a group picture with the PennDot truck. Students had a great time at the expo, and getting out of class to have fun but also learning was a great opportunity. This was a reminder that during, and after, prom to be safe when leaving and, if going out after, or going to parties to make good decisions because it can alter you life permanently. This was not just for prom, although it was fitting, it was a reminder to always make good decisions and to let you see what it is like and how dangerous it is to drive impaired.