• Girls: After school cardio lifitng with Mrs. Kniha will be held at the field house every Tuesday and Wednesday from 3-4!

• The Student Council is hosting a flea market this Saturday, March 23rd at the high school!

• The Spanish Club is selling pepperoni rolls. See any member to purchase one!

• Summer work will again be offered through southwest training - See Mrs. Herold for more info!

Michael Ludrosky- Athlete Biography

Gavin Teasdale- Editor

More stories from Gavin Teasdale

Red Cross Rockets
March 22, 2018

Michael Ludrosky is a junior and a second year member of the Jefferson Morgan Wrestling Team.

Ludrosky has been there for the team for the last two years. Anytime Jefferson needed a 220lbs or heavyweight, Ludrosky wasn’t afraid to bump up and wrestle competition.

Ludrosky does not like competing in open tournaments because he enjoys dual meets more. Ludrosky is working hard everyday trying to get one percent better than what he was the day before.  He lettered in wrestling last year.

When he isn’t playing a sport, Ludrosky likes to play video games, hang out with friends, and sometimes hunting depending on the temperature outside.

This will be the last year wrestling for Ludrosky as he is hoping to compete in other sports.

Gavin Teasdale, Editor

Gavin Teasdale is a Senior and a second year Journalism student.

Gavin participates in many things but the main thing he participates in is wrestling....

Michael Ludrosky- Athlete Biography